The Emirate group operates one of the biggest airlines around the world – Emirate Airline. FULLY owned by the Investment Corporation of Dubai, an investment arm of Dubai government, and head quartered in Dudai, UAE, the company started operation in October 1985 with just two aircraft. today it operates around 4000 flights into over 150 destination across the world.
The company operates over 109 Airbus A380 aircrafts making it the largest operator of this brand of aircraft, the airline is also the largest operator of Boeing 777 with over 151 aircraft under her list. Emirates flies directly into more than 80 countries in six continents of the world.
- The security guard is required to carry out general aviation security functions such as screen of movements, surveillance, protection of lives and property against unlawful and unauthorized interference;
- Prevent, record and report any act or, or suspected cases, of security breaches within the required time frame to ensure appropriate measures are taken;
- Conduct other security functions such as physical access control, guarding, escort of cargos, aircrafts, and to other facilities like cargo warehouse, hangers;
- Serve as guide to Transquard Patrol in the discharge of their daily general security function within area of deployment;
- Carrying out search of aircraft, and other access control activities;
- Guard lost items such as baggage and other valuables and facilitates its restoration process to the owner;
- Conduct x-ray screening, checking of carts, and access control of traveler’s belongings;
- Monitor and maintain record of visitors’ arrival and departure;
- Implement safety procedure during emergency;
- Ensure compliance to all operating procedures;
- Keep logs of all movement and consignment to ensure compliance with relevant procedure;
- Perform other duties that may be required of this position.
To qualify for this position, you are required to possess the following:
- 10 years of schooling or its equivalent;
- Knowledge of security measures such as access control and general airline handling procedures would be an added advantage;
- Ability to work at height and with hazardous exposure;
- Ability to work in noisy environment and heave lifting work;
- Be willing to work shift operation – Day/Night, 12 hours daily;
- The role required one to be safety conscious.