Nepean Private Hospital in Australia is looking for the services of competent Patient Services Assistants. They are looking for individuals with excellent customer service skills, who are keen on providing supports casually. Individuals that will be proud of their job responsibilities, who can maintain a friendly and positive work attitude, as well as work according to cleanliness standards and satisfy customers.
The duties of interested candidates are as follow.
- Provision of excellent cleaning service that meets standard
- Delivering, serving and collecting the food requirements and meal trays for every patient
- Provision of orderly support for the hospital
- Working for 24 hours in 7 days based on the rotation
Any successful applicant should be able to:
- Demonstrate experience in Hospital or Hotel cleaning
- Achieve thoroughness and be accurate for the accomplishment of duties.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Carry out duties independently and in a team
- Demonstrate the characteristics to achieve excellence in customer service
- Accomplish tasks in time
- Carry out duties in a variety of physically challenging position or workload
Individuals who have worked in a Healthcare environment have better chances.
Before work begins, it is mandatory for every successful applicant to make provision for proof of a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check, a Working with Children Check and immunization assessment.